mail server with ldap authentication

Hi all,

what is the best solution in debian distribution for using a openldap
(or another ldap) and full mail server system.

I mean something like:

pop3, pop3+ssl
imap, imap+ssl
smtp, smtp+ssl
web mail interface
web admin tools
virtual domains (something like vpopmail)
central ldap authentication

is possible to use this configuration in binary .deb format, or is
needetd to compile software.

I am still using qmail, but I think that it dont have a support of ldap
auth in debian.

courier system look that it have a ldap support, but i dont know if it
support virtual domains like vpopmail for qmail.

Thank You for help! :-)

kolisko

--

---