Re: programming in linux

    > programming in linux. I want to install all teh headers for c
    > and c++, but im not sure what are the packages needed to be
    > installed?

Depends on what you want to do.  If you want straight C/C++ only, then
you need to install the libc*-dev and the libstdc++*-dev packages.

If you want to get more into other libraries, you'll need to install
the appropriate -dev packages.  That'll give you all the headers you
want.  ^_^

Good luck.

Marshal