Re: Checking Signatures and Checksums

On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 07:18:08AM +0000, Aurelio Turco wrote:

> My question is this: Is there another script (for verifying signed
> releases) that can be used in conjunction with dselect?
> (Yes, there are people who prefer to use dselect over apt-get!)

	Umm... you are right in your explanation but your question is
wrong:

	dselect ---> (uses) --> apt-get ---> (uses) --> dpkg

	Dselect is a GUI for apt-get which is a common interface for dpkg.
	Asking release checks for dselect would be like asking release
checks for aptituted, gnome-apt, et al.

	Regards

	Javi