Help requested getting mailscanner + sendmail running

Just wondered if anyone else was puzzling over the same thing as me.
Mailscanner seems fairly exim orientated, but the docs are almost
non-existant on how to get it up and running with woody.
According to the web page I need to change startup params, but I have no
idea where and how to change. Anyone got any ideas?:

>From the web page tar instructions:

Currently, your copy of sendmail will be started by a script such as
/etc/init.d/mail or /etc/rc.d/init.d/sendmail. Somewhere in this script will
be the command to start sendmail itself. This should look like this:

    sendmail -bd -q15m
You should change this to the following two lines:

 sendmail -bd -ODeliveryMode=queueonly -OQueueDirectory=/var/spool/mqueue.in
    sendmail -q15m

I have a feeling that this is not the way to do it with woody. Can anyone
enlighten me? Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Matthew