I need information please!

My name is Marco Espinoza and I'm from Peru. I've
visited your page and is very interesting.

I'm interested in knowing more about debian.
I would like you to send information about it, I mean,
its benefits and a complete information to my e-mail.

It would be better if you send it in Spanish because
Im from Peru and I speak Spanish (better).

Well, I thank you because of reading this mail and try
to answer as soon as possible because I have to
present a work about this on friday and maybe you
could help me with the information. Thanks.

Marco Espinoza

Marco Espinoza Barrera
Miraflores # 809
Tacna - Perú