Re: XMMS and the new MP3 patent terms

Well,
I did poke around a bit.All I found about this whole story is an email from a reader to slashdot and a article in geek (or geekweek-whatever) that is based on the email.
I can't find any statements from Fraunhofer,Thomson or Redhat confirming this.
On the xmms website is a statement that nothing has changed.
I tend to stick with what xmmms has on their site - after all it's their program.They would probably know that they are about to go to jail;-0

regards,

Klaus