Helvetica fonts seem to be missing in Debian 3/Netscape

Hello:

Since I upgraded to Debian 3, I have noticed that when firing up
netscape on some pages, I occasionally get lines indicating that
Helvetica fonts can't be added to fontstruct - or something similar.

Even the old Star Office 5.2 gives similar messages, and text in a
presentation that looked great prior to the upgrade, now looks rather
poor.

Have such fonts been removed, or (more likely), have I failed to add
some required package.  I looked through the available packages for
something referring to Helvetica (and/or Adobe, thinking that they might
have supplied them), but came up without a solution.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Dean

--