Re: Non-US / sarge not working

"Tom Zych" <tztemp05@pobox.com> writes:
> I have this line in /etc/apt/sources.list:
>
> deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US/ sarge/non-US main contrib non-free
>
> Worked fine until today or thereabouts. Now I get 404's. Looked
> with my browser, it appears sarge is gone (but testing is still
> there). Is this a bad sources line? Wrong server? Some reason
> sarge is gone?

You've probably already noticed, but things seem to be back to
normal. Typically when something like this happens it's worthwhile
looking at some of the mirrors if you're in dire need of something,
and otherwise waiting a day or so to see if the problem persists. Some
glitch obviously removed sarge from the mirrors for a short time.

Gary