XMMS ignores avixmms plugin

Hi All.

I grabbed the source tarbar for the avixmms 1.2.3 plugin from xmms.org.
I've gotten everything compiled without critical errors and have the
plugin installed in /usr/lib/xmms/Input  The problem is that xmms
doesn't load the plugin, but loads the rest that are in that directory.
I'm curious if anyone has tried and succeeded using this plugin.

BTW, I'm running Testing with Xmms 1.2.7.

- Nate >>

--
 Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB          | "We have awakened a
 Internet | n0nb@networksplus.net               | sleeping giant and