Re: Debian with Windows XP
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Debian with Windows XP
- From: Rafael Gomes Sasaki <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 19:02:20 -0300
- Message-id: <20020828220220.GA692@rafael>
- In-reply-to: <000801c24ebb$7abd1c60$0501a8c0@bas>
- References: <000801c24ebb$7abd1c60$0501a8c0@bas>
On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 07:51:03PM +0200, Bas du Pre wrote:
> I use Windows XP, but I want Debian on my computer too.
> Is that possible? I heard from other people that RedHat doesn't work with Windows XP.
Sure it`s possible. I use Windows XP and GNU/Linux on the same
machine. I don`t know about Red Hat, but Debian works fine.
You just have to have an empty partition on your hd or
another hd and install just like if you were doing it with