Re: evolution won't start - PLEASE, URGENT HELP NEEDED vol 2 SOLVED

Dne úterý, 27. srpen 2002 21:03 Mario Vukelic napsal(a):
> On Tue, 2002-08-27 at 20:26, Ing. Vladimir M. Kerka wrote:
> > but my problems with evolution don't end.
>
> did you try the evolution mailing list? Maybe you have luck there

On the end i tried to contact evolution mailing list and one very patient
subscriber of this list found solution. It seems to me this problem was quite
common, so I will give you short decription of the solution:
the problem was in wombat, which needed library libplc4.so
(/usr/lib/mozilla-1.0.0/libplc4.so). I added path to the library to
/etc/ld.so.conf and run /sbin/ldconfig. After that wombat worked again and
evolution started. Today I upgraded 1.0.5 version to 1.0.8 and all seems to
be very good, evolution is working and I am very happy.

Thank all of you who send me mail to help. I hope that in near future I will
be able to help someone, too.

Many thanks once more.
Aloha
Vlada