[Fwd: installing qmail]

I'm looking for a good step by step installation of qmail.

I don't want to install the ucspi-tcp-src package as it isn't really
required for qmail to function.
But I haven't been able to get anything working very well.

Is it expected that we use --force-depends to install this?  I
didn't think that this kind of flag was used on a routine or normal
installation but only when things where in a real jam.

I would like to be able to put together an accurate, but
minimalistic, qmail installation with Debian and need to be able to
document it well.  If someone has this already, please point me to
your page.

otherwise, would anyone be willing to help me out here as I go
through these steps.  I want to make sure that I do this correctly
and effectively with a minimum chance of screw-ups.
--
	"And we heard him exclaim
	 As he started to roam: