Compaq ProLiant 1600

I just had my last NT4 server completely kick the bucket this morning.
Unfortunately, the tape restoring features of NT4 aren't what I
thought
they were. Which leaves me the possibility of getting rid of Windows
and finally moving the last server to debian. However, there are two
major hurdles that I need...

1 - FrontPage extensions. Does anyone have debian working with apache
and the FP extensions? Not having them is not an option, due to the
nature of where the server is.

2 - Compaq SCSI and NIC drivers. Does anyone have any idea where I
should start with Compaq linux drivers? I can get models and such if
no one is currently using a ProLiant1600...

Thanks for the help.