Re: Help with hdparm

I understand your opinion, but in this particular case I think you did not
understand the thread.

I read a bunch of times many articles about hdparm that always say the same
things, the theory about hdparm and some examples and/or configurations.  But
following each one step by step I end up with the same results.

We are talking about a particular case of configuration with hdparm that I
think is worthy for 2 reasons.  Obviously the first one is because I am
affected by it and if it solves I, and everybody who follows this list will
be able to give a good answer when someone else asks the same question or
report a bug that could be recieved with interest.

Thanks for your time.

Chainy.