Re: WINE: MS OFFICE 2000 loads upto the office assiatant appearance

Thanks for the tip.... everything you said s right.
Right now i was able to to reinstall it without the
Office Assistant and it works fine...

However, im trying to figure out a way to put an icon
that would launch word or excel from the desktop...
specifically for windowmaker desktop... iwont be using
kde or gnome...

Thanks again

Irvin