cdrecord 1.11 in sid or elsewhere?

Hi there,

I'm really desparate to get overburning, cdtext and burnproof working on
my sid system.  Sid only has 1.10, which does not support any of those
features.  (Well, maybe it supports burnproof, but not with the xcdroast
in sid.  Anyway.)

I installed cdrecord from sources, and it installed okay, but it did so
into /opt, which sucks.  Moving it to /usr/local would be easy, but then
I'd also have to create a equivs package and maintain it locally which I
rather not.  This would be okay as a last resort, but I'm too lazy.

So, my question is: Is there a cdrecord 1.11 package flying around
somewhere?

Thanks,
Viktor
--