Re: Ext3?

Don't forget to remount the partition in ext3 afterwards. You will need to edit /etc/fstab to accomplish this.

Rob Hensley wrote:
you could always just install debian on to an ext2 partition, then convert
that ext2 partition over to ext3. it's not too hard to do...just a simple:

mke2fs -j

good luck with the install...don't give up on debian just for that reason  :)

Rob Hensley
<hensleyrob@nku.edu>
http://zoidian.com