exim problem: frozen message

I am having a problem with exim. I have some theoretical knowledge of
email but zero practical knowledge of email administration. I recently
discovered that I have a frozen message, i.e. when I type mailq I get:

cmn:/home/pecondon# mailq
 3h  1.5K 17hYMC-0000BC-00 <> *** frozen ***
          root@cmn.lan.gnu

I have found in man exim that I can unfreeze with:
exim -Mt <message id>
but which part of the above mailq result is the message id?
I have tried the string 17hYMC-0000BC-00, and various substrings of
it. In all cases, my command is rejected with a statement that the
message id is invalid. I believe that is message is something to do
with reporting on system condition. Everything about this system is
mine, especially the junk, so I don't worry about losing the
message. I would just like to clear it out of the queue.
And learn a little about administering my email system.

Thanks.

Paul

--
Paul E Condon