Woody & ipchains

I'm upgrading my server to Woody and the 2.4.18 kernel, and thought I
would continue using ipchains until I can find the time to learn
iptables. I've compiled in the ipchains module, and have it loading at
boot time. When I was using 2.2.19 though, I noticed my ipchains rules
loaded several additional modules, such as "ip_masq_ftp,
ip_masq_raudio", etc. However, I don't see these modules - or the
option to compile them, in 2.4. Is this because they're not needed, or
does 2.4 not fully support ipchains and it's form of masquerading?

TIA,
Jacob

-----
Windows:

32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit
operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor, written
by a 2 bit company, that can't stand 1 bit of competition.

Linux:

The ultimate windows patch.

http://www.linux.org/