Re: bios update from cdrom

     I thought I had this figured out but I need more help.

     I have download a number of floppy images, all of the images are
     full and I cannot add my bios update files to them.

     Since I don't need a full boot disk I took the freedos disk and
     removed almost everything from it and added just the stuff I need,
     but it wouldn't boot.

     I thought I could make a 288 floppy image to boot from and then
     copy the 144 image onto it and have plenty of extra room, but I
     can't find any utility for making a msdos filesystem from linux.

     freedos also had a bootable iso image but I couldn't figure out how
     it worked well enough to un-iso it, add my 2 files, and re-iso it.