Re: bios update from cdrom

     Thanks everyone.  This is what I need.

     Funny, I have downloaded Linux bootdisks any number of times, it did
     not occur to me that Windows floppies would be just as accessible.

     I am embarrassed to post a question  that is easily answered with a
     google search.  Sorry for that.

     I had not heard of freedos until recently.  I will try it out.

     Thanks again!

     P.S.
          I did not copy any of the previous posts in this thread.  Does
          everyone have a nice threaded mail reader?  I have only used
          mutt, but I understand that some MUA's don't implement
          threading.

          I was modded down once in a different list for keeping none of
          the previous text.  That is how I learned how others suffer.