Re: driver configuration (sound)

Chris,

Thanks for the info.  I did accept the defaults when installing Debian, so I
have the idepci version of the kernel.  So that's why there are no sound
modules when I try "modconf!"

I guess I'll try recompiling the kernel, even though it looks like it might
be too much for a new user.  If I mess up I'll just re-install.

Peter Christensen