multiple users, one ISP address?

Main question:
Is it possible to set up exim or procmail or something to distribute
email to different users, even through the same internet address?

More detail:
I've got a 4 year old that I would like to indoctrinate/brainwash/etc
into linux instead of windows.  I've got him to goof around with
xpenguins, xpuyopuyo, onko, and just plain old slammin' keys.  I'd
like it if his grandparents could send him email too (reading with
mutt and some help from Dad of course), but my ISP only supplies 1
email address (mine).  If I ask the g-parents to tag their subject
line "<kid's name>: blah blah blah", is there some way to set up exim
or procmail such that if it sees any notes with that sort of pattern
it gets routed to my kid's user account, otherwise send it to mine?
It would be cool if I could pull that off...

--
Jeff Maxson
jbmaxson@surfglobal.net