Lexmark 3200

Anybody with a  Lexmark 3200 printer working in woody? I've tried
several different combinations of apps like lprng, gnulpr, lpr, cups and
a bunch of config apps, printtool, lprngtool, magicfilter, etc. I
select the proper driver/filter for Lexmark 3200 but when trying to
print a test page or using lpr <file> nothing whatsoever happens.
--
"I mean they are gonna kill ya so like if ya give em a quick, short, sharp,
shock they won't do it again. Dig it! I mean he got off lightly cuz I would