Re: List postings as attachments

Hall Stevenson wrote:

> Not possible... Proxy/firewall only allows ports 21, 80, 110, and 443
> (https ??) and maybe some other(s) that I haven't discovered. Hell, port
> 110 was blocked for a while so I had to use Mindspring's web-based mail
> program. It was horrid.

Which firewall is this? Are you saying the firewall at your office won't
let you have an _outbound_ ssh connection, or that Mindspring is
blocking inbound ssh to residential customers? Either way, a complaint
to the relevant authority is merited.

Have you thought of doing something sneaky like configuring your home
sshd to run on port 21 or 443? That might work if the firewall is merely
letting traffic on those ports through, rather than proxying.

Craig