Re: SSH forwarding with an "untrusted" user

You could put the user in a chroot gaol.  Or set their shell to 'while
/bin/true ; do sleep 100 ; done'

Tom

--
Tom Cook

"Not to limit itself to play in a sand vat."
	- Google translation of, "not to be stuck in a sandbox."

Get my GPG public key: https://pinky.its.adelaide.edu.au/~tkcook/tom.cook-at-adelaide.edu.au