upgrade killed apache

Package: apache
Version: 1.3.16-1.1

I just did
  $ apt-get -u upgrade
on my sid webserver, and apache now won't start. It says
  $ /etc/init.d/apache start
  Starting web server: apache/usr/sbin/apache: error while loading
  shared libraries: libdb.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No
  such file or firectory
Downgrading to 1.3.26-1 doesn't help, which isn't surprising, since
the libdb.so.2 which is now missing used to be a simlink to
libdb1-2.2.5.so, which belongs to libc6. I don't know if the fault lies
with libc6 or apache, but there is a serious incompatibity here. Any
advice on how to fix it?