Any brutal hard drive burn-in programs?

Does anyone have any leads on really brutal hard drive burnin software?
The benchmark stuff isn't nearly brutal enough, and really only tests
timing.  I don't mind if the burnin software is data destructive or works
at the file system layer but would like to see every sector beat upon if
possible, with writes validated later with reads to make sure the data is
what is expected.  I'd like to be able to have something run, viciously,
for a few days, against things like software raids and external IDE raids.
A real bonus would be something that ran via command line, so I can make a
netboot profile :-).

--
 Jason Fesler, <jfesler@gigo.com> http://gigo.com/resume.html
 "You'll finish first - or not at all" - Death Race 2000