Create audio cd from mp3s drag and drop style

I am able to burn cdroms by using xcdroast as a frontend to the
various tools.

After helping someone get a new WinXP computer up and running, the
only thing I saw which I really liked was the program that allowed
selection of mp3s and then automagically create an audio cd.

It is not important enough for me to get to know all the details,
but I would like to apt-get something (+ dependencies) that does all
this (conversion, make iso, burn).

Does it exist? None of the programs I found in the usual places
appears to resemble the WinXP app I liked (it was EasyCD creator).

Thanks,
Bob