Re: Weird SENDMAIL Logs -- Please Review

Hi,

If it turns out the case that this host is using yours for a relay then
you can probably take steps by contacting the IT department of the
University of the North in South Africa (the academic institution where
that host is from)...  It would probably be better to contact the
administrators of the ac.za domain as they would be far less clueless
than I suspect the university in question's staff would be. My old
university would have tortured me if they found me doing something
like that so you might just be in luck...

--
Alwyn Schoeman
SMART Money Inc.

"The clock on the wall keeps moving, time stands still...
 No matter how the dice may fall, someone else always gets to call the number..."