Re: Oracle on debian

Hi,

I have installed Oracle on Debian no problem.  I had a similar problem
with SeeBeyond Egate recently where they state they only support RH. Due
to crappy documentation and crappy support I had a real tough time
finding someone who even had the inclination to try and help.  Well it
works now and my understanding of the product is now probably better
than those pseudo-gurus.

--
Alwyn Schoeman
SMART Money Inc.

"The clock on the wall keeps moving, time stands still...
 No matter how the dice may fall, someone else always gets to call the number..."