squirrelmail

Hi,  I have a problem getting squirrelmail working correctly.

I just upgraded a machine to 3.0 woody, then I installed squirrelmail
through apt-get.  I get to the login page and enter my info for user and
password, then I get a page that says two different things.  The first
thing is an error message in the form of "Warning: Failed opening
'/var/www/squirrelmail/functions/page_header.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in
/usr/share/squirrelmail/functions/display_messages.php on line 99"

The second, that appears below a large red "error" message, saying "You
must be logged in to access this page. Go to the login page "

For the first item, I don't understand, /var/www/squirrelmail  directory
don't exsist on either of my Debian systems, so I figure they were
moved.  I think this is an issue with permissions on files/folders, but
where would they be.

Would anyone happen to have run accross this problem getting squirrelmail
to work correctly.

I'm running

Debian 3.0 Woody
Apache