Re: No "unsubscribe" line

> > eg. your email is of type multipart/signed, the first part being your
> > message and the second being the GnuPG signature.

> So you think it's the combination of mutt+gpg?

I don't think it has anything to do with gpg.  I believe it is only
the multipart MIME nature of the message.

The list footer is outside of any part of the multipart MIME message.
The message was formated with two parts (message body and attached
signature) and there was a footer just hanging on the end of the
message unannounced.

When your mailer displays the message to you it displays the parts to
you.  In a multipart message the mutt program displays the parts and
does not display anything outside the parts.  It just forgets that
they are there.  Other mailers reported such as Evolution and such did
show you the parts outside the explicit MIME parts of the message.  So
this is definitely mailer dependent behavior.

This may be strictly okay by the specs.  After all the message headers
did not say anything about that additional part of the mail.  It looks
mostly harmless.  But since it does mean that parts of mail messages
can be invisible to a mutt user I consider it not so much a bug as a
misfeature.  (I can always look at the raw message using "| less" from
mutt and most mailers.)

Bob