Re: No "unsubscribe" line

Bob Proulx wrote:
Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> [2002-08-08 21:39:18 -0500]:

On Thu, 2002-08-08 at 17:43, David Jardine wrote:

Presumably because I don't have gpg installed, I don't get the "unsubscribe" instructions at the bottom of messages that are pgp-signed.

Can that be considered a bug?

Don't think so, since I don't have gpg, and I get the unsubscribe
text.

It appears to be a problem specific to mutt.  Since Ron is not using
it he is not seeing that behavior.  I also use mutt and also see that
behavior.

Bob

Mozilla displays it the same way[at least the message I am replying to doesn't have the unsubscribe sig]