Re: Can I use an old Potatoe Boot Floppy to install woody?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Can I use an old Potatoe Boot Floppy to install woody?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 01:21:52 -0500
- Message-id: <0H0I00F0FHKLMD@l-daemon>
- In-reply-to: <0H0I00K9HH4WSE@l-daemon>
- References: <0H0I00K9HH4WSE@l-daemon>
This is for a raw fresh install on a new hard drive (ie. not an
On August 8, 2002 01:12 am, email@example.com wrote:
> I have 3 floppy disks (rescue.bin, root, drivers.bin) that I used
> to install potatoe. Can I use these same floppies to install the
> latest woody? Or are there different (ie. new) boot floppies?