attempting to unsubscribe

  On Aug 01 at 20:55, Aydos João spoke:

> I have tried everything:

Hello,

please note that a subject `*** I DO NOT WISH THIS PROBLEM
!!!!!!!!!*** (unsubscribe)' may be a candidate for the spam folder.

Your name seems to contain non ascii characters. But it is not
quoted (some Iso-8859... or so) in the From: header.
While trying to unsubscribe remove your name or try setting it to
contain ascii only.
You may restore it later.

> unsubscribe in the Subject leaving the body empty.
> unsubscribe in the body leaving the Subject empty.

Try