Re: Holiday arrangements

>>>>> "Richard" == Richard Kimber <rkimber@ntlworld.com> writes:

Richard> Two recent threads (Fernando's full account messages, and
Richard> difficulties in unsubscribing) raise the question:

Richard> What is the best policy for members of the list who have
Richard> limited mail accounts at their ISP and who want to go away on
Richard> holiday for more than a few days?

I read all my high-volume mailing lists through gmane's (gmane.org)
mail-to-news gateway, so I don't have to worry about my mailbox filling
up.  I use gnus which allows me to treat my mail folders and newsgroups
equivalently.

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA