RE: the older debian user; Debian Senior

--- Rick Commo <Rick.Commo@verizon.net> wrote:
> [...]

At 56, this all sounds very familiar.  Curiosity
doesn't seem to wane, and I can still put in a lot of
"conceptual" (rather than physical) hours in on a
project.  Unfortunately, I don't retain info as well
as I used to.

I like to think I'm still as vigorous as I used to be,
just not for as many hours of the day.