Re: ot -- Re: Full-screen editor in /bin

[benfoley@rcn.com]

| yeah, but much less jovial. don't take it personally. i try to compensate
| with well-considered punctuation. you'll get used to it. i have.

Double space after sentence-ending periods would be even more
well-considered.  Then information is not lost by your lower-casing,
and the case could be made that the standard practice of capitals in
the first word does represent an actual information loss.  Personally,
I think that some redundancy makes easier reading.
--
Stein Arild Strømme            +47 55584825, +47 95801887
Universitetet i Bergen                  Fax: +47 55589672