Re: X and version and lilo and book problem....

Hi there:

I guess you're getting into the "usual" trouble for a newbie.. :)

If you want, i can get you the 7 Debian CD's, already downloaded/burned
and packed :) Only the covers are missing, but getting to work on that
either. Send me a message (personal, not for this list) if interrested :)

About the other Q's:

- I guess you'll have to double check your LILO conf, send me your
lilo.conf file and i'll get it ok
- Nvidia drivers: see other answer because i've never did anything with
Nvidia card on Linux :)

Bye, C U

Pedro "m42" Ribeiro