Re: dvorak keyboard

>>>>> "glynis" == glynis  <glynis@butterfly.hjsoft.com> writes:

    glynis> that's an awesome little trick!  of course, it doesn't help if
    glynis> the innocent must get logged in first.  to facilitate normal
    glynis> people i usually put a `loadkeys us' in my bash logout script,
    glynis> so i don't leave the text console unusable.  another trick would
    glynis> be to bind a loadkeys us in /etc/inittab to that alternate key
    glynis> sequence.

What I've done is to have an extra X server running which uses qwerty for my
sister to use.  I actually feel it rather strange that all VC's have to use
the same keymap.

Regards,
Isaac.