Re: Problem with Junkbuster

On Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 10:28:15PM +0200, Yuhanes Tjandra wrote:

> Trying to use junkbuster, I stucked with the configuration.

You might want to check out privoxy; it's done by some people who used
to do junkbuster. I'm under the impression that there's no active
development of junkbuster going on, and it's hard to get updated
blocklists for junkbuster. As I understand it, privoxy is the successor
of junkbuster.  I've been using privoxy for over 6 months, and it's
worked fine.

There's a .deb of privoxy in testing, or you can get a .deb for it from
the website:

 http://sourceforge.net/projects/ijbswa/

--
 .~.