aopen ax4g pro

Hi all.

After much umm-img and arrr-ing, I've decided that I'm fairly likely to
get the above motherboard (Aopen AX4G Pro). Based on the Intel 845G
chipset, the chipset has a MAC address in it, which a lot of other
mobo manufacturers have put an Intel chip on there to work with the
chipset. However, AOpen has put a Realtek 8100BL on there. This is
apparently from the same family as the 8139.

There's not a whole lot on google, and the kernel sources don't mention
8100BL. Therefore, could anyone say whether this 8100BL can be driven
from linux? And if so, what's the performance like?

Thanks for your time,

Matthew
--

Matthew Sackman