Can I comunicate to a "weather affects" weaterstation with Debian?

I've been looking at the wireless weather stations at
http://www.weatheraffects.com, and I've got a birhtday coming up. Before I
point my wife to the site, I was wondering if anyone had suceded in
aquiring the data from these units using Debian?

Pointers to other sources that are known to be Debian compatible would be
appreciated.

I'm really impresed by the fact that this sites units are wireless. Makes
insatllation _ao much_ easier.

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin