no cipe packages in stable/testing!? what happened to them?

hello,

first, to all debian developers:
woody is a wonderful distribution, keep up the good work!

	I have a few debian boxes installed around february this year (woody,
it was testing then) which I installed (debian packaged) cipe on,
compiled/configured them, and forgot about it. The other week I needed
another box with cipe, so I installed debian (woody again), but no cipe!
There were two packages: cipe-source cipe-common, now I can only find
them in unstable...what happened to them?
somebody in the know please enlighten me!

cheers, dragos