Re: [DEB-USER] todo list manager sought

also sprach Paul M Foster <paulf@quillandmouse.com> [2002.07.27.2247 +0200]:
> Someone else mentioned tdl, which I consider too cumbersome. It only has
> a command line interface.

then it's not cumbersome, which implies that it's too big and heavy to
be used every day. it might not be as practical and intuitive.

> I use hnb (hierarchical notebook). It is a full screen curses app that
> allows you to nest tasks (or data or whatever). Very simple one-key
> interface. Really, it's an outliner, but you can make checkboxes next to
> tasks, if you use it as a task manager. It will also tell you (based on
> the number of "children" tasks completed) the percentage of a task is
> completed.

it takes me way too long to add something as simple as a TODO entry,
and i couldn't find prioritization either.

two manic depressives named mastick
had marital problems, quite drastic.
her mood swings were mild,
but his were quite wild.