Re: Making tar not change ctime or atime

From: http://packetstorm.linuxsecurity.com/filedesc/touch2.c.html
"Touch2 is a utility which modifies the ctime. Touch(1) can be used to
change the last-access & last-modification times on the files (or
directories) you read or modify, but doing this will change the
last-inode-change time to the current time. Touch2 can be run after
touch(1) or other commands."

     Drew Daniels