Re: mrtg/woody upgrade trouble

<quote who="Robert Waldner">

> Hi!
>
> For some reason I can't upgrade mrtg to its current stable version:

> D000002: fork/exec /var/lib/dpkg/info/mrtg.postinst ( )
> dpkg: error processing mrtg (--configure):
> subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 1

you upgrading from potato to woody mrtg ? i did this not
long ago to one system and it worked, but i had to spend 15
minutes fixing all my stuff once it did :)

i would suggest taking a look at that mrtg.postinst script,
sounds like it is failing there ??

not sure why it would, i didn't get any error when I upgraded.

nate