DPT PM3224 PCI SCSI Card

Hello everyone,
	Please does someone have a DPT-PM3224 SmartRaid III manual I could
have a copy of. I bought a second hand computer a while back, unfortunately
it came with very little documentation. I am currently having some IRQ/IO
conflict problems with the card and a U.S. Robotics modem and I am hoping
the manual would shed some light on the matter. I've been to the Adaptec
website to no avail; I emailed their sales reps and the only response I got
was that the product had been made obsolete and so is unsupported - so no
manual.
	I have also tried linux-raid and linux-scsi with no luck either.

Regards

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Lawson
Experimental & Applied Thermodynamicist

Lord, for the erring thought, not into evil wrought;
Lord, for the wicked will, betrayed and baffled still.
For the heart from itself kept ... Our thanksgiving, accept.