Re: [SOLVED]Re: gpg sign mail in pine

On Fri, 26 Jul 2002 13:36:20 +0200, Ernst-Magne Vindal writes:

>OK, and I am allready in the prosess. And I know from experience that this
>is probably taking som time to get there:)

To go back to the original question, namely
>I'm useing ping as a mailclient and want to be able to sign and crypt my
>mail. Can anyone please point me in the right direction for HOWTO do so?

Have you had a look at kuvert
 <http://packages.debian.org/stable/mail/kuvert.html>, which can sign/
 encrypt all your outbound mail automagically for you regardless of
 what you use as MUA?

cheers,
&rw
--
/ Ing. Robert Waldner | Security Engineer |  CoreTec IT-Security  \
\   <rw@coretec.at>   | T +43 1 503 72 73 | F +43 1 503 72 73 x99 /